Who We Are
The Biotech Directory is a registered business of Biotech Recruitment Consultants Pty Ltd with a registered address of Suite B13, 431 Roberts Road, Subiaco WA 6008, Australia.
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. For example, cookies are used to remember user’s preferences and to help navigate between pages efficiently.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, We may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and We use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Session cookies. These are used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server’s pages. This can include information needed to make shopping cars work instead of having to remember all the items the user put in the shopping cart.
- Persistent cookies. These are also used to store user preferences such as site layouts or themes, language selection and internal site bookmarks or favourites. This type of cookies enables a website to remember you on subsequent visits, speeding up or enhancing your experience of the site.
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. These are required to access certain features of the website and could include logging in and adding items to a cart.
In addition to our own cookies, We may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Sometimes, We or the users of Our site, may embed photos or video Rich Text content from websites such as YouTube and other third party sites. As a result, when you visit a page with Rich-Text-content embedded from, for example, YouTube, you may be presented with cookies from those websites. The Biotech Directory does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
The Biotech Directory website may carry embedded ‘share’ buttons to enable users to easily share articles and information with other people through a number of popular social networks. These social network sites may set a cookie when you are also logged into their service. The Biotech Directory does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features We offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of Our pages might not display properly.
More Information About Cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
- The International Chamber of Commerce’s Guide to Cookies is available at https://www.cookielaw.org/media/1096/icc_uk_cookiesguide_revnov.pdf
Last updated: 6 July 2021